Multiturn Electrical ActuatorsProviding you the best range of m30 multiturn rotary electrical actuator and m60 motorized electrical actuator with integral starter with effective & timely delivery.
M30 Multiturn Rotary Electrical Actuator
Approx. Price: Rs 40,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Actuator Type||Electric Actuator|
|Output Speed||90 RPM|
|Rated Output Torque||30 Nm|
|Actuator Self Locking||Yes|
|Rated Power||0.35 HP|
|No. of Poles||2|
|Rated Current||0.71 A|
|Power Factor||0.79 FL|
|Mounting Base As per IS 9334||F10|
Being a prominent firm in this domain, we are engaged in offering a distinguished assortment of M30 Multiturn Rotary Electrical Actuator.Detail Features Of Actuators
- Travel limit switches: These switches are provided to cut off the actuator supply at the end of the preset travel in either direction. These switches are operated by cams which can be reset at site. Additional travel switches can be provided to get feed back of various valve positions
- Torque limit switches: These switches are provided to cut off the actuator the torque developed in the system is more than the desired preset value, in either direction. Torque switch in closing direction can also be set to achieve leak-proof / tight shut off of the valve.
- Local indicator: A continuous type mechanical local position indicator is provided on the actuator to show the actual mechanical position of the final control element.
- Handwheel with motor overriding feature: Emtork actuator is provided with a handwheel for emergency manual operation. The selector fork lever when put on to 'hand-position', disconnects the motor drive and connects to hand wheel drive so that desired operation can be done by hand wheel. When the motor is switched on, the hand wheel connection gets disengaged automatically and the operation is carried out by electric power.
- Weather protection: The emtork actuators are supplied with IP65/IP67/IP68 class of protection as per IS-4691 & IS-2147 duly certified by concerned authorities. The ingrace of dust and water is prevented to protect the inside mechanism.
- Output shaft designs: The basic rotary actuators are supplied A,B,C,D,E as per DIN 3210.
- Hammer blow effect: An inbuilt feature of the ‘emtork’ actuator and is achieved thru “lost motion principle” and by using higher starting torque motor.
- Feed back potentiometer/transmitter: A feed back signal, in terms of change in resistance or current proportional to the valve position, is available thru potentiometer or transmitter. A non- contact LVDT type transmitter can also be provided.
- Remote indicators: The signal coming from potentiometer is converted thru stabilized power source and read by analogue/digital on remote panel
- Space heater: An anti-condensation heater can be provided in the switching compartment while using the actuator in humid/damp environment.
- Brake: Electromagnetic or electronic brake can be provided for the motor to stop the actuator instantly
- Control panels: Various types of control panels can be provided for local, remote and combined local plus remote operations of the actuator.
- Positioner: Panel or field mounted electronic positioner can be supplied which can accept a control command of 4-20mA and position the final control element accordingly, 4-20 mA feed back signal is also available from the positioner.
- Integral panel – electrical hardware logic: A reversing starter consisting of push buttons, indicating lamps, contactors, O/L relay etc. can be supplied as an integral part of the actuator. This will save a major cost of cabling. A parallel operation & monitoring from remote station is also possible. A field mounted valve positioner unit can also be supplied in the integral panel.
- Integral panel - electronic PCB logic: Field programming thru electronic logic is possible by this integral panel. In addition to the electrical hardware various PCBs are provided to select the parameters such as inching / noninching operation, closing by torque switch etc. Parallel functions from remote station are also possible.
M60 Motorized Electrical Actuator With Integral Starter
Approx. Price: Rs 1.25 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|No of Poles||2|
|Rated Output Torque||60 Nm|
|Protection Class||IP 65|
|Output Speed||150 RPM|
|Rated Current||1.70 A|
|Mounting Base As Per IS 9334||F10|
We take pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the renowned firms for providing the best-in-class range of M60 Motorized Electrical Actuator With Integral Starter.Applications:
The "Emtork" Electric Actuators are electromechanical units used for operating the final control elements like valves or dampers to control the flow of fluids flowing thru the pipes or ducts. The specific advantages of using these units are :
- Ease of operation.
- Remote control facility.
- Proportional action of final control element in close loop system.
- Attaining & holding the desired preset position of the valve/damper.
- Various indications & alarms are available on the remote control panel & also on the unit.
- Emergency manual operation possible in case of power failure.
- Works on most convenient & easily available source of energy i.e. electricity.
- Models available to cover wide range of valves & dampers.
- Units with Integral starter will save cost of cables.
- Units with Electronic controller will facilitate field programming.
Features of Emtork Actuators:-Standard Features:
- The Basic design of the Emtork Actuator consists of an electric motor, reduction gear unit and control compartment.
- Various models have been developed to suit operating torque, speed, process parameters, area of operation etc.
- Additional supplementary spur and worm gear boxes are offered to get higher operating torques and quarter turn motion.
- Linear motion actuators have been developed to impart the required thrust to operate globe valves.
- The models are available for on / off and regulating duly and also for hazardous area application.
- Electric motor TEFC, 3ph, S-1 Duty
- Insulation class 'F'
- Travel limit switches -2 Nos (1NO + 1 NC)
- Torque limit switches -2 Nos(l NO + 1 NC)
- Continuous type local position indicator
- Handwheel with clutch mechanism
- Protection class IP 65
- Various types of output couplings viz A/B/C/D/E as per DIN 3210
- Hammer-blow effect
- Electric motor- TESC, 3 ph, S2 OR S4 Duty
- Better class of insulation for motor
- Travel limit switches 2 NO+2 NC in place of 1 NO+1 NC-2 Nos
- Torque limit switch 2 NO + 2 NC in place of 1NO+1NC-2Nos
- Additional Travel limit switches (1 NO + 1 NC) - 4Nos (Extra) –or (2 No. + 2 NC - 2 Nos. extra)
- Feed back potentiometer
- Remote position indicators-Analogue / Digital / Bar graph
- Space heater
- Electromagnetic, Electronic brake for the motor
- Protection class IP67/IP68
- Various types of local & remote panels
- Foot mounting brackets
- Set of linkages
- Tailor made accessories to suit customer's specific requirements
- Thermostats in motor winding
- Field / Panel mounted source to Convert 220VACto 24 VDC required for transmitter
- Supplementary Spur Worm gear boxes
- Attachment for linear motion